PROJECT MANAGER (AUTOMOTIVE)
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Mission of the job:
The main responsibility of a Project Manager in Formel D UK is the support and development of clients. Coordination, management and training of work teams (supervisors, coordinators, inspectors, mechanics and engineers). Responsibility for the planning, preparation, monitoring and profitability of the projects.
Obligations and Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, calculation, coordination, organization and execution of projects.
- Define the scope, resources, timing, results, objectives, risks, unforeseen events and achievements for each assigned project.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, as budgeted and the scope of the project is controlled.
- Is responsible for communication and management of the project status, as well as issues that affect the achievement of the established objectives.
- Is responsible for the complete cycle in terms of problem solving (QM, HR, etc ..)
- Compliance with the processes and standards of the group.
- Promote and develop relationships and negotiate negotiations with the client, as the official representative of the company.
- Reviews, analyses and audits projects and contributes to continuous improvement (Lessons learned).
- Maintain a knowledge of security policies and regulations to ensure that projects are carried out in a secure manner.
- Plan alternatives for unusual situations; evaluate the risk factors; modify and adapt the systems if necessary.
Supervision and Team Management Responsibilities:
- Supervises the employees of the different assigned projects.
- Performs supervisory and management functions, in accordance with company policies and applicable laws. the planning, assignment and direction of the work team.
- Performance evaluation. Conflict management, solving problems and complaints.
- Encourage a good work environment by transmitting the company culture. He is responsible for the training of project employees in coordination with TD and HR.
Competencies In order to carry out the work successfully, the person must have the following competences:
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with clients and the team, managing priorities.
- Ability to use MS Office tools to create presentations and reports.
- Analytical capacity to assess autonomously, possible solutions and situations, applying knowledge of specialty area and the use of constructive criticism.
- Recognize limitations and seek advice.
- Is an expert in solving fundamental issues related to projects.
- Customer service ability to promote and maintain a customer and service oriented environment.
- Develop and strengthen a Partner-Client relationship.
- Leadership capacity with work teams (motivation, development and conflict management).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation - via email (email@example.com) - including your salary requirements, your earliest start date and the job reference number.