Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Contact with the customer to establish and control quality documentation
- Consideration of customer complaints (8D reports) and implementation of corrective actions
- Updating the quality documentation of production processes (Flow Chart, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP)
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting qualitative results,
- Conducting the process of approving products at the client's site – PPAP
- Supervision over the results of process audits and analyzes of solving problems related to production processes
- Conducting internal audits and participation in client audits
- Higher technical education
- Experience in a similar position
- English on a communicative level
- German is strong benefit
- The ability to use technical documentation (drawings, standards, etc.)
- Knowledge of quality management systems (IATF 16949 and / or VDA 6.3)
- Knowledge of quality planning tools: APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC
- Knowledge of process approval standards and parts for PPAP production
- Practical knowledge of problem solving methods (8D, 5Why, QRQC, Ishikawa diagram)
- The auditor's eligibility and experience in auditing processes are welcome (VDA 6.3, etc.)
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) is strong benefit
- Driving licence B
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, mobile phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.