SALES AREA MANAGER
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Winning and developing new customers within the regions (Lower Silesia and Upper Silesia)
- Managing existing accounts and permanently demonstrating Formel D presence
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Create sales forecasting, setting performance goals
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs and price schedules
- Analyzes sales statistics
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in cooperation with operations management
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other units
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitoring and evaluating the activities and services of competition
- Engineering degree or degree in business administration with a high affinity to complex products
- Minimum 5 years in an industrial or automotive environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Networking ability
- Several years of successfully selling services with a proven track record to industrial customers in Poland is mandatory
- A systematic approach to winning potential customers must be demonstrated
- Track record in increasing wallet share
- Self-motivated, team worker
- Native speaker, English fluent, German is a strong benefit
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, business phone, car).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.