Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Preparation plants for the VDA 6.3/ IATF 16949 audit
- Conducting VDA 6.3/ IATF 16949 audit
- Customer support in solving OEM problems (escalations, PPAP)
- Conducting trainings on the VDA 6.3 / IATF 16949 methodology
- Development with the latest training methods and tools
- Conducting trainings about quality tools for automotive industry customers
- Good knowledge of standards in the automotive industry (ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 / VDA / key quality methods)
- Experience in working on implementing / establishing / maintaining a quality management system is welcome
- Experience in conducting audit systems and process audits
- The auditor's eligibility VDA 6.3, IATF 16949 are welcome
- Knowledge of English on a communicative level
- Knowledge of German is strong benefit
- Driving licence B
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, mobile phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.