Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Secure data quality of sales pipeline in Salesforce and maintain sales controlling.
- Prepare and review quotation files for major customer projects and perform financial evaluation (DCF, IRR).
- Follow up with execution/performance of major and/ or critical customer projects with operations.
- Support business leads/operations in periodic reporting and forecasting.
- Perform variance analysis vs set targets including tracking of countermeasures and improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor/ Master in Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably, work experience in service industry and in the automotive sector.
- Experienced in sales and/ or project controlling.
- Experienced in costing and pricing models.
- Knowledge in ERP (SAP) and CRM (Salesforce).
- Presentation skills.
- German fluent as a second language would be helpful.
Formel D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Southfield , Greenville, SC
- Salem Smith
- Human Resources
Formel D USA, Inc.
28411 Northwestern Highway, Suite 690
- Send mail