KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER(M/F)
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Research market potential and establish contacts to decision makers in the
- Automotive Industry which have been identified as potential new customers.
- Acquire and attend customer appointments.
- Represent our Service-Culture and our Service-Portfolio in a self confident and conclusive manner.
- Prepare for the presentation and contract.
- Price negotiation and finalize contract purchase order.
- Customer relationship maintenance.
- In close collaboration with project team from our service areas to offer Customer specific services.
- Also be responsible for the execution of customer events such as auto show, etc.
- Report directly to Sales Director.
- MS/BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Sales, Marketing or comparable qualifications.
- Experience in Marketing or Sales in the Automotive Industry is necessary. Familiar with Daimler, VGIC will be plus.
- Very good communication skills, high enthusiasm, decision making ability, Engagement and flexibility
- Willingness for extensive travel within the region and internationally.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and German. Chinese/ foreigner both possible.
We offer you the chance to yield your professional skills and your personality to a small, but highly motivated legal team that operates daily in a very demanding and internationally cross-linked corporate environment.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email - including your salary requirements, your earliest start date and the job reference number.