Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Supervision over current projects
- Management of a project team
- Sourcing and developing new projects
- Coordinating work at every stage of project creation
- Responsibility for direct contact with the client at every stage of the project
- Participation in audits and visits to clients
- Participation in the creation of quality procedures
- Regular reporting the status of managed projects
- Higher technical education
- Professional experience related to coordination or project management in the automotive industry
- Native speaker, English fluent, German is strong benefit
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the production process in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of quality planning tools
- Practical knowledge of problem solving methods
- Willingness for business trips related to the implementation of projects
- Driving licence B
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, mobile phone, car).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.