Project Manager - Sanand / India (m/f)
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Project Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for coordination, organization and implementation of customer projects in the automotive industry.
- You will be first contact person for customers on the project. Responsible for deliverables and overall success of the project.
- You will be responsible for project calculation, project controlling, project planning.
- You will be responsible for mentoring, training and managing the teams at Project locations.
- Your will be responsible for offering quality solutions to customers independently.
- You will be responsible for project records, MIS, ISO processes and timely reporting.
- You will be responsible for project profitability and cost control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical/Production/Operations or Electrical.
- Proven experience and expertise of minimum 8 years in Automotive Manufacturing and/or Quality, in intense fast paced environments.
- Experience of handling OEM customers and Problem solving.
- Experience of handling sizable teams of Frontline Team, on the shop-floor.
- Knowledge of human nature, ability to asses and recruit people
- Ability to work in a multicultural organization
- Approachable, credible, dependable, consistent: quickly getting the buy-in of others
- Strong personality, motivator and coach
- Proactive and effective communicator, transparent yet forthright, always aligned
- Quality and service focused: customer centric from a business perspective
- MS Office programs knowledge. Excellent oral and written communication skills (Presentations, Test reports, etc.)
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of the Gujarati/Hindi language is essential.
- Work in a team environment, flexible and self-motivated
- Valid driver license (4 wheeler) is preferred.
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for, are located or willing to relocate to Ahmedabad and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email - including your salary requirements, your earliest start date, mentioning the job reference number in subject.