Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Visually inspect automotive parts for defects.
- Sort parts according to inspection standards/ complete checklist for inspecting parts.
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects.
- Follow work instructions and product specifications.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Quality, Warehouse, Production or Manufacturing positions.
- Team player with ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours per day.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired.
- Flexibility will be important; inspectors may be moved to different locations from day to day depending on the demand.
- The ability to understand/use electronic devices for data input will be important.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Greer - South Carolina
Why Formel D?
Thank you for your interest in a career at Formel D. We’re always looking for energetic and motivated individuals, who share our same drive for success. At Formel D, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career and a place to expect more opportunities.
Formel D is a global service provider to the automotive and component supply industry. We are now hiring Quality Inspectors and Vehicle Wrappers for a premier automotive manufacturer in the upstate. You can earn starting pay of $14.50 - $15.23 - with double time on Sunday's and have access to benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment!