Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Close cooperation with the client and suppliers
- Daily monitoring of part flow from production to assembly
- Conducting quality workshops
- Immediate reaction in case of a problem and preparation and implementation of necessary corrective and corrective actions
- Product quality control, control effectiveness, audits
- Maintaining the necessary documentation / reports
- Searching for and analyzing the causes of qualitative discrepancies (internal and external)
- Building good communication and relationships at every production level at the OEM plan
- Higher technical education (graduates of quality management and production management are welcome)
- Very good English or German language skills
- Knowledge of problem solving methods is welcome (8D, 5WHY) – ability to write technical reports and create presentations
- The ability to use measuring instruments
- Driving license B
- Readiness to travel on business
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, business phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.