Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Conducting internal and external training
- Opportunity to cooperate with the largest companies from the automotive industry (OEM, Tier 1)
- Preparation of training programs
- Substantive development of training materials
- Participation in industry events
- Continuous updating of knowledge in the field of Quality Management
- Knowledge and the ability to pass knowledge in the field of Quality Management (e.g. ISO 19011, IATF16949, APQP, etc.) and Problem Solving (e.g. 8D, 5WHY, etc.)
- Engineering degree
- Minimum 2 years in an industrial or automotive environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Practical ability to conduct training and public appearance
- Native speaker, English fluent, German is a strong benefit
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract or B2B contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, business phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.