TRAVELING AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards.
- Work is often performed in a manufacturing facility and can include working on the assembly line; Sometimes in offsite warehouse type buildings.
- Tasks often include vehicle repair including part replacement on new cars, electrical diagnostic and repair on vehicles, etc.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise, some duties performed outside in all weather conditions.
- This is a physically demanding position. Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Chattanooga , Southfield , Tuscaloosa (Alabama) , Atlanta , Greer - South Carolina , New Jersey , Greenville, SC , Troy , Summerville
Why Formel D?
Thank you for your interest in a career at Formel D. We’re always looking for energetic and motivated individuals, who share our same drive for success. At Formel D, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career and a place to expect more opportunities. Formel D is a global service provider to the automotive and component supply industry.