Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Wrap vehicles that receive a check point to be routed to the wrap area.
- Wash the vehicles then pull vehicle into the parking spot inside the wrap building.
- Towel dry the vehicle and apply the protective covering is applied.
- Complete half wrap vehicles will cover the hood, roof and lift gate.
- Apply adhesive tape that will secure the wrap to the windshield area and roof area.
- Full Body wrap vehicles will follow the same wash procedure, and the wrap will cover the entire vehicle and secured with corded straps on the underside of the vehicle, and adhesive tape on the windshields.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays; overtime when required.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Conditions will be semi outside, semi damp.
Greer - South Carolina