Data protection information
for reporting a compliance case
1. Collection and processing of personal data and other information
Reporting a compliance case through EXPOLINK or directly to the Chief Compliance Officer is voluntary. The personal data and other information collected during the reporting procedure will be processed in accordance with the data protection laws specific to the country concerned. In submitting your report, you consent to this procedure.
You have the option of submitting your reporting without giving your name. We do recommend, however, that you disclose your identity. The information you transmit will be treated confidentially in any case.
Whenever you report an incident to the Chief Compliance Officer or to EXPOLINK, the following personal data and other information will be collected:
- your name and contact details, unless you want to remain anonymous;
- whether you are or were employed at Formel D or, if this is not the case, your relationship with Formel D (business partner or similar);
- the name and other personal data for the individuals upon which the report is based (e.g. job descriptions, contact data);
- a description of the conduct being reported and a description of the situation surrounding the incident, including the time and place of the incident, details about the affected department at Formel D, details about any facts known to the management;
- Any questions you might have.
2. Processing of personal data and other information after the report is submitted
All personal data and other information contained in your report may be stored in the database used by EXPOLINK. The various options for making contact will be provided by Formel D GmbH, Hunsrückstraße 1, 53842 Troisdorf. The database in which the personal data and other information you provide may be stored is operated by Pulsant Ltd., Unit 50, Suttons Business Park, Reading, West Berkshire RG6 1AZ, UK. The database is operated by Pulsant on behalf of EXPOLINK Europe Ltd, 1 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1BN, UK, and by EXPOLINK on behalf of Formel D. EXPOLINK and Pulsant have undertaken to comply with the data protection level standardized in the EU for the processing of personal data.
3. Access to personal data and other information
The personal data and other information you disclose may be viewed, processed and used in order for your report to be processed by the Chief Compliance Officer concerned, the Compliance Board and also by the departments assigned thereby to clarify the procedure, or by technical personnel at EXPOLINK.
Personal data and other information can also be transmitted to the respective investigative authorities.
The departments which receive and process the personal data and other information are located exclusively in units that comply with the legally specified data protection level.
Please note that all persons whose identity you disclose as part of a compliance report can be notified that a report about them has been received at any time. Your identity will not be disclosed. However, all persons about whom you disclose details are entitled to correct your version of events if applicable.
4. Retention period of personal data and other information
The personal data and other information you disclose will be retained until such times as the knowledge thereof is required to process the report, including the conducting of investigations by the departments and authorities responsible, or for as long as the data has to be retained by law.
5. No reporting of emergencies
Please note that the specified options for contacting EXPOLINK can be used only to report compliance cases. In case of emergency, or if you require any other kind of support, please refer to the Formel D Intranet or the Internet to find the correct point of contact at Formel D.