Data protection statement
During the use of our services, you may be requested to provide your personal information. The answering of these questions is optional. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point, we would thus like to inform you about the data security in our company. Of course, we comply with the legal requirements of the data security law (BDSG) of the German Teleservices Act (TMG) and other data protection requirements.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted by digital safety systems when transferred to us. Our websites are protected through technical measures from damage, destruction and unauthorised access.
Object of data protection
The object of data protection is personal data. These are, according to § 3 par. 1 BDSG, particulars relating to personal or existing relationships of specific or ascertainable natural persons. Hereunder fall, e.g. particulars such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, but also usage data, such as your IP address, if applicable.
General data protection information
(1) If you go to the internet website of the Formel D Group or download data from its pages, information relating to such events will be stored and processed by us. This process is anonymized. Changes to the information you provided about your identity are not possible.
(2) The following are stored: Your IP adress, the date and the time of your page request, the page requested and the name of the file downloaded, if applicable, the amount of data transferred, whether the access/download was successful.
(3) These data are not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation is used exclusively for statistical processing and improvement of our internet offers. For this purpose, we will create a user profile by by using a pseudonym. An association between the person behind the pseudonym and and usage data will not be established. After use, your data is deleted. No data is stored permanently. You may object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) With exception to the implementation of Google Analytics for the analysis of your usage habits, your data is used exclusively by us. No transfer to third parties takes place. More specific information relating to Google Analytics can be found under this data protection statement.
(5) For data collection and storage, we also use so-called cookies. Cookies are small data packages that your browser stores by our specification. They do not cause any harm. They do not contain any viruses and do not enable us to spy on you. Two types of cookies are used for this purpose. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when your browser is closed (session cookies). Permanent cookies, on the other hand, are stored for longer periods of time. This type of cookie makes it possible for you to be recognised when you revisit the website after having left it. By means of cookies, it is possible to understand your usage habits with regard to the above-mentioned purposes and in the corresponding context. They should, in addition, make the optimised surfing of our website possible. These data too are only collected in anonymized, pseudodenominated form. You can set your internet browser in such a way as to prevent it from storing cookies or delete previously stored cookies.
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, to use of our website, it is not necessary to provide your personal information. However, in order to be able to provide our services , we may require your personal details if necessary. This applies to both the sending of informational material or ordered goods as well as the answering of individual questions.
In the event that you make use of our services or the dispatching of goods, we will collect and store your personal data only insofar as it is necessary for the carrying out of our services or the execution of the contract. For this purpose, it may be necessary to share your personal data with companies that are involved in the carrying out of services or the execution of the contract. These are, e.g. transport companies or other services.
After the execution of a contract has been completed, your details are locked and, in accordance with the tax and trade regulations, deleted insofar as you have not expressly agreed to a data usage method over and above it.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter by e-mail, we will use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes throughout the contract execution period until such time that you have unsubscribed from the newsletter.
Data collection through use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service, Google inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". This is accomplished by means of text files that are stored on your computer and make the analysis of your use of the website possible. The type of information that is gathered is related to, e.g. the operating system, the browser, your IP-address, the website you previously visited (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to our website. The information, generated by the text file, that relates to the use of our website, is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of our website in order to generate reports about the website activity for the webmaster and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. Insofar as this is legally prescribed or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google, Google will also share this information with third parties. This use is anonymised or pseudo-anonymised. For more information, please visit Google directly http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacypolicy.html#information
Google uses the DoubleClick DART-Cookie
Users can deactivate the use of DART-Cookies by going to Data protection terms of the advertising network and content advertising network of Google .
When doing this, no personal user data are stored and only the Internet protocol address is stored. This information serves to enable the website to recognize you when you visit it the next time and thus facilitates your navigation. Cookies enable us to, for example, customise a website to your interests or store your password so that you do not have to enter it again each time.
Of course you can also use our website without cookies. If you would not like us to recognise your computer for future visits, you can prevent the storage of cookies on your harddrive by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser. For specific information on how this can be accomplished for specific browsers, please refer to the instructions for your specific browser. If you do not accept cookies, this may however result in restricted functionality of our offers.
Purpose-oriented data usage
We adhere to the policy of purpose-oriented data usage and collect, process and store your personal data for the purposes for which you have shared them with us. Sharing of your personal data with third parties does not take place without your express permission insofar as doing so is not necessary for the carrying out of services or contractual execution. Even the sharing of information with specially-entitled state institutions and authorities only takes place in the framework of the legal duties of disclosure or if we are obligated to such disclosure by a judicial decision in favor of such disclosure.
We also take internal company data protection very seriously. Our employees and the service providers that we use are obligated by us to compliance with the data protection regulations.
Disclosure and withdrawal rights
You will have free access to your data, stored by us, at any time and without being required to provide any reasons for wishing to access it. You may, at any time, lock, amend or delete the data you have stored with us. You may also withdraw your consent to the data collection and use without being required to provide any reasons for wishing to do so. To do this, please refer to the contact address in the contact details section. We will gladly assist in answering ongoing questions relating to our information on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
Please note that data protection terms and processing policies relating to data protection, e.g. at Google, may frequently change. It is thus advisable and recommended to remain informed with regard to changes to the legal terms and practices of companies, e.g. Google.