LOGISTIC CLERK (F/M)
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- You are responsible and accountable for all logistics’ topics in Brussels, Vorst.
- Interface to production and suppliers. As Logistic Clerk you are instructing 1 warehouse operator.
- You report directly to the Technical Director.
- 3 days a week contract with the option to work half a day from home, Tuesday till Thursday present in Brussels, Vorst. Start date: ASAP
- Controlling and ordering material through Logistic Warehouse Management System, PSI Penta.
- instruct warehouse operator
- Stock control
- Quarterly warehouse inventories
- Occasionally loading and unloading trucks
- Communication with customers and suppliers
You are (soft skills):
- Team player
- Used to work with a Logistic Warehouse system.
- Hands on mentality
- Reliable, flexible and solution driven
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to work under high time pressure
- Fluent in English and German. French and/or Dutch is an advantage
Education and professional experiences:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Logistics and Purchasing
- Finished studies in Logistics, Business Administration or similar
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities..
Sounds interesting? Please send us all relevant documentation in English or Dutch via email - including your salary requirements and your earliest start date.