LIVERPOOL / Midlands
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Assessing a vehicle to establish the extent of damage.
- Removing damaged panels.
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior.
- Refitting new/repaired panels.
- Repairing damaged bodywork using traditional dolly and hammer or more modern techniques.
- Repairing small dents, holes or corroded areas using a compound filler.
- Removing existing paint and corrosion.
- Masking off the parts of the vehicle which are not going to be resprayed.
- Keeping a record of work carried out and time taken.
- A minimum of BTEC OR NVQ or City & Guilds or IMI Level 2 qualification in Vehicle Body Repair or similar.
- Keen eye for detail and flexible approach to work.
- Must be available to work rotating shift patterns.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Have Safety Boots and Hi Viz.
A Competitive salary is available with overtime and shift allowances.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us your CV via email to email@example.com quoting Job Reference – Panel Beater Liverpool / Midlands.