SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Contacts with suppliers regarding the quality of materials offered
- Supervision of the compatibility of purchased components with quality requirements
- Quality control of materials / components at the entrance
- Conducting quality audits at the company's suppliers
- Control of the implementation of suppliers' quality improvement plans
- Complaints process to suppliers and supervision of corrective actions
- Participation in the assessment and in the initial assessment of suppliers
- Development of control plans for materials and purchasing components
- Monitoring of indicators achieved by suppliers
- Planning all activities aimed at the approval of components according to PPAP
- Management of non-compliant products
- Degree in engineering studies
- Perfect command of quality standards (PPAP, APQP, FMEA)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of OEM or Tier-1
- Very good English or German language skills
- Assertive personality
- Strong character and authority
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. Employment contract, benefits package (Multisport, medical package, group insurance), bonus system and co-financing for holidays, training implementation and improvement in quality management in the automotive industry and tools necessary for work (laptop, business phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email.