AUTO ELECTRICIAN - (F/M/D)
- Running diagnostics on vehicles to determine faults.
- Remedy identified faults.Using wiring drawings.
- Fitting and installing electrical components to vehicles.
- Testing electrical components.
- Possess C&G Level 3 or equivalent in Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles.
- Able to work shifts.
- Have safety Boots and Hi Viz.
- Previous experience in an Auto Elec role.
A Competitive salary is available with overtime and shift allowances.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference – Auto Electrician Crewe.