METAL FINISHER (F/M/D)
- Grinds, files, or sands surfaces of customer products, using hand tools, power tools, with a knowledge of metal finishing techniques.
- Examines and feels surface of metal to detect defects.
- Removes dents, using hammer and dolly block.
- Smooths surface of item to specified finish, using hand tools and powered tools.
- Correcting and improving defects in cosmetic/skin pressed parts to a standard suitable for bright metal polishing.
- Working in a busy production environment.
- Possess NVQ Level 3 in Automotive Material Process and Finishing or similar is preferred but not essential.
- Previous proven experience of metal finishing in an automotive production environment.
- Able to understand cosmetic part requirements and appropriate methods of correction.
- Able to work shifts (shift allowance available).
A Competitive salary is available with overtime and shift allowances.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us your CV via email to email@example.com quoting Job Reference – Mechanic Midlands.