- Reworking interior and exterior trim.
- Mechanical rework including engines, transmission, suspension, brakes etc.
- Final batch and hold inspections and rework if required.
- Reworking and preparing Prototypes, Launch, Press and Show cars.
- A minimum of BTEC OR NVQ or City & Guilds or IMI Level 2 qualification or similar.
- Keen eye for detail and flexible approach to work.
- Must be available to work rotating shift patterns.
- Have safety boots and Hi vis vest.
- Basic toolkit.
A Competitive salary is available with overtime and shift allowances.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference – Mechanic Woking.