Automotive Technican (F/M)
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or OEM standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brake, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to management and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Work will be performed in a manufacturing facility and can include working on the assembly line.
- ASE certified, or Associate degree in Automotive, or equivalent.
- 3+ year(s) of experience as an automotive mechanic.
- Other Requirements:
- Current driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise.
- Some duties performed outside in all weather conditions.
- This is a physically demanding position.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your salary requirements, your earliest start date and the job reference number.