Project Steerer (F/M)
- The Project Steerer uses and ensures the usage of project management methods and -standards (e.g. AOL, launch excellence, synchro check and risks lists). He is driving the monitoring of target achievement (synchro check list, KPI’s) comprehensive for the project in the entire plant and supports the Plant Project Leader to define required counter measures which he follows-up in a project LOP.
- Further he supports the organisation and documentation of project meetings and steering committees. Also he maintains the project drive, relevant project documents and supports the creation of presentations.
- In terms of budget situation the TAU evaluation becomes more important for the engine plant. And the Project Steerer supports the Plant Project Leader to keep the overview of the evaluations and the following decisions which are make in the central area to ensure a sustainable budget planning for project integration into the engine plant.
- Another important point is the collaboration between planning department and operation. The Project Steerer will support the Plant Project Leader to provide an effective and transparent collaboration platform for all integration activities.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in an engineering discipline
- Qualified to at least NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (e.g. HNC, Membership of Professional Institution) in engineering discipline
- Experience in manufacturing / engineering / quality related function (minimum of 3 years in an OEM manufacturing / engineering environment)
- Up to date knowledge of lean/quality/process management/business excellence thinking and approaches
- Good understanding of engine component manufacturing and engine assembly process
- Strong people management and communication skills, good knowledge of project management skills
- Team player, but able to take decisions and provide leadership
- English and German language skills
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation - via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - including your salary requirements, your earliest start date and the job reference number.