Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Reworking interior and exterior trim.
- Mechanical rework including engines, transmission, suspension, brakes etc.
- Final batch and hold inspections and rework if required.
- Reworking and preparing Prototypes, Launch, Press and Show cars.
- A minimum of BTEC OR NVQ or City & Guilds or IMI Level 2 qualification or similar.
- Keen eye for detail and flexible approach to work.
- Must be available to work rotating shift patterns.
- Have safety boots and Hi vis vest.
- Basic toolkit.
A Competitive salary is available with overtime and shift allowances.
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us your CV via email to email@example.com quoting Job Reference – Mechanic Netherlands.