QUALITY ENGINEER (F/M) CUSTOMER CARE
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ several thousand people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
- Cooperation and maintaining good relationships with the client
- Organize and participate in meetings with clients in solving problems of quality and development of the quality management system
- Active participation in audits
- Ensuring awareness and knowledge workers in the field of norms and quality standards and customer requirements
- Supervision of the complaint process
- The continuation of the process of planning and audits VDA 6.3
- Knowledge English and / or German
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar position
- Knowledge of quality planning tools: APQP, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC
- Practical knowledge of methods of problem solving (8D, 5Why, QRQC, Ishikawa Diagram)
- Knowledge and skill of interpretation of the requirements of a technical specification ISO/TS 16949
- Independence, responsibility, reliability, conscientiousness in performing the tasks assigned to it
- Availability in the field missions (driving license cat. (B))
We are offering the position in a motivated team. The role is demanding with job variation and there is great potential for development. We provide the tools necessary to work (laptop, mobile phone).
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for the position, please send us all relevant documentation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - including your salary requirements, your earliest start date and the job reference number.
Applications should be sent in English. We will contact selected candidates.